No Belts – No Bowing – No BS Self Defense
Our 4 Week Survival Camp
is 16 hours (4 Saturdays from 9:00 to 1:00) of REAL SELF DEFENSE!
The C.O.B.R.A. Program is designed for everyday citizens who are searching for EFFECTIVE self defense programs for the types of attack that civilians are most likely to face.
Since it’s long been accepted that there are only between 30 and 40 (depending on who is listing them) acts of violence that we are likely to face, the reality is YOU DON’T NEED YEARS OF TRAINING to learn to defend yourself.
With this in mind the C.O.B.R.A. Program was developed to train (through repetition and reality based attack scenarios) students to prepare for the attack we hope never comes.
With C.O.B.R.A. each 4 hour session (includes lunch break) begins at 9:00 and covers a specific set of skills necessary to respond to a group of attacks!
- the psychology of the agressor, what he THINKS he controls, his goals and how to avoid being a victim
- initial response to aggressive activity
- target areas on the human body
- striking techniques that don’t require extensive training
- attack/counter attack scenarios
- Releases from
- HAIR PULLS
- Ground Defense
- AVOIDING BEING TAKEN TO THE GROUND
- COMMON MISTAKES MADE ONCE ON THE GROUND
- COUNTER ATTACKS FROM THE SUBMISSIVE POSITION
- Defense Against
- BLADED WEAPONS
- CLUBS AND STICKS
Each week we review ALL material covered during the previous sessions so you aren’t just learning new skills, you are reinforcing and honing the skills from previous sessions!
See the registration link to see additional details and how to sign up for one, two or ALL 4 Sessions!
For Additional Information Please Use the Contact Form Below!